WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY OFFERING THIS SERVICE. CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
We can help you plan a great trip for your family! From an exploration of a new place, to a unique adventure volunteering, studying a language, etc. We have decades of experience finding unusual activities and making them work for all ages. Grandparents, friends, travelers without kids looking for something interesting. . . .
This service will include:
- Initial meeting/phone call to review budget, itinerary, interests, travel style, food allergies or other medical restrictions, and to get an idea of temperaments and other considerations for each family member;
- Comprehensive research, consulting local experts, to find age-appropriate and reliable activities to suit your family;
- A first draft of an itinerary, including at least 2 lodging options for each location;
- Additional consult, if necessary, to review itinerary
- A final itinerary;
- Reservations if required;
- Upon completion of the itinerary, you will receive an info packet containing a detailed itinerary, all relevant paperwork (confirmations, contacts), informational info, any relevant health/safety guidelines, eating recommendations for special diets, packing and reading list, etc.
Priced from $35 per day of travel, for up to 4 travelers. Trips for larger groups, complex special requirements, or requiring more extensive research will be priced accordingly.
CONTACT us to get started.